Re: [epp-dev] Xmx2048m

Ok, thanks. It’s strange because the parallel package is *not* in the Gerrit review, so I’ll just assume it was a typo.

Greg

On Dec 17, 2019, at 7:59 AM, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Greg,

There is a review open that should clarify things, see https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/154597/

(not sure if it was intentional that only parallel was included in the original email, I suspect a link to Gerrit was accidentally omitted)

Jonah