[epp-dev] Eclipse for RCP and RAP: include Eclipse Passage

Hello,

I would like to include Eclipse Passage LDC to the "Eclipse for RCP and RAP Developers" package.

Eclipse Passage is a part of SimRel from 2019-06 and its LDC component provides tooling for RCP developers to configure license management for the Eclipse-based products. I believe it will be good addition to the package because the license management support is not yet widely covered.

For the moment Eclipse Passage LDC provides E3 RCP and E4 RCP templates with configured license checks. It is planned to extend development-oriented scenarios and add more interoperability with licensing metadata that is managed by Eclipse Passage Operator RCP.

Currently Eclipse Passage is in "incubation" phase but I hope to graduate it during the nearest release cycle.
Do you have any requirements/recommendations for the graduation review?

What should be done from my side to initiate the process of inclusion?

Thanks in advance,
AF

Back to the top