Re: [epp-dev] JavaEE Package breaking the build

In RC1 the Java EE package had dependency problems, and because of those it wasn't possible to build the package at all.

I think it was some time last week when we resolved those issues and were able to build all RC2 packages. The RC2 packages itself were never published because they are binary identical to the final release packages which are to be release tomorrow.

Does that clarify your questions a bit?

Regards,
Markus