Re: [epp-dev] EPP 2018-12 M3

Hi all,

On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 10:37 PM Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-1 for Eclipse IDE for Rust developers (but I'm still fine with it being available on the testers page though).

I see Eclipse IDE for Rust Developers is not available on https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/index-developer.php . I guess my -1 didn't trigger the chain of events I expected (aren't they supposed to be published anyway with a note?), so to be clear, I'm +1 from showing Eclipse IDE for Rust Developers on https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/index-developer.php , with or without a note about the linked bug.
--
Mickael Istria