Re: [epp-dev] EPP 2018-12 M1

+1 for RCP/RAP.

Thanks, Markus

On Fri, 19 Oct 2018, 18:09 Markus Knauer, <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
@Johannes - I'm totally fine with a -1, no problem with that. But sometimes it is quite hard to find the balance between publishing a package with known issues and potentially frustrating users, versus not publishing a package at all, and not getting more feedback. My own expectations on a "M1" are quite low, and personally I would accept a lot of problems as long as the core functionality is working. But as I said... it is up to you, and I don't have any issues with skipping the first milestone.

@everyone else - the copy-to-download-area problems are now resolved.

Thanks,
Markus