Re: [epp-dev] URGENT: 2018-09 RC2a EPP package respin

Since the differences between this RC2a and the older RC2 were just minor differences, and influenced in particular the DSL package, I gave the okay to publish all RC2a packages today from the download page.

Thanks for testing and for your feedback!

Regards,
Markus

On Wed, 19 Sep 2018 at 18:27, Andreas Sewe <andreas.sewe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

> Please run a (quick) test and report back on this mailing list. The
> scheduled release time is tomorrow/Wednesday.

+1 for Java (Linux, 64bit)

Andreas

--
Codetrails GmbH