Re: [epp-dev] 2018-09 RC2 (final) EPP packages

+1 for Scout

Best,

Andreas

From: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jonah Graham
Sent: Freitag, 14. September 2018 12:49
To: Eclipse Packaging Project
Subject: Re: [epp-dev] 2018-09 RC2 (final) EPP packages

+1 for CPP

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.
www.kichwacoders.com

On Fri, 14 Sep 2018 at 10:29, Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Quick feedback because I finished my own testing just before sending out my earlier mail:

+1 for RCP/RAP

Thanks,

Markus

On 14 September 2018 at 11:28, Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Package Maintainers,

the final 2018-09 RC2 build of the EPP packages is available for testing:

  https://ci.eclipse.org/packaging/job/simrel.epp-tycho-build/34/artifact/org.eclipse.epp.packages/archive/

Input p2 repositories for the packages were... (these can be used for upgrade tests):

  http://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/packages/2018-09/RC2

With this RC2 build we are entering the quiet period. Please test these packages, and send your feedback to this list until Monday.

Thanks and regards,

Markus