Re: [epp-dev] 2018-09 RC2 (final) EPP packages

Quick feedback because I finished my own testing just before sending out my earlier mail:

+1 for RCP/RAP

Thanks,
Markus

On 14 September 2018 at 11:28, Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Package Maintainers,

the final 2018-09 RC2 build of the EPP packages is available for testing:

  https://ci.eclipse.org/packaging/job/simrel.epp-tycho-build/34/artifact/org.eclipse.epp.packages/archive/

Input p2 repositories for the packages were... (these can be used for upgrade tests):

  http://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/packages/2018-09/RC2

With this RC2 build we are entering the quiet period. Please test these packages, and send your feedback to this list until Monday.

Thanks and regards,
Markus

Back to the top