Re: [epp-dev] Packaging and shipping runtimes (OpenJ9) as p2 untils in EPP?

> On Jun 14, 2018, at 12:08, Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Do you also think EPP is a good host for this OpenJ9 as p2 units, or does anyone have another thing to suggest?

I think it would. The questions remains, if we want to offer multiple variations of each package - with or without a runtime?

As for the technical side, isn't it a matter of getting OpenJ9 or OpenJDK provisioned on the build machine and flipping the include-launcher flag in the product definition? So the majority of the work would be around build infrastructure?

-Gunnar

Back to the top