Re: [epp-dev] Photon RC3 EPP packages

Might be an underlying SWT bug, since the browser widget is also
rendered partly outside of the dialog. Maybe you can reduce that to a
minimal example (shell + browser) that the SWT guys can then look at.

Yes. I have done that and it is a reproducible bug in SWT. See bug 535738 [2]

> In RC4 the tip dialog will not show on startup (on a fresh configuration).

click on it and hopefully provide feature. So shipping Tip of the Day
with the Java EPP package makes sense.

Great!

It would be brilliant if your project could provide some tips for Recommenders. The current recommended strategy is to put tips on the wiki [2]. We are working on code to easily harvest them for deployment.

@Gunnar, can we pop it back into the Committers package as well? These peeps are probably the ones that we are looking for to provide Tip content. Let me know and I will create another patch.

Cheers,

Wim

Back to the top