Cheers,
Rémi

+1 Parallel (OSX)

On Feb 2, 2018, at 9:24 AM, Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Package Maintainers,

thanks to Mikael the config.a.jre.javase problem is fixed and we have a late Photon M5 build available for testing.

and updates/upgrades can be tested by adding the following p2 repositories

  http://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/packages/photon/M5
  http://download.eclipse.org/staging/photon

Given the delayed build time I'd suggest to wait until Monday to release them. But please test them as soon as possible and send your feedback as usual to this mailing list.

Thanks for testing,

Markus

Remi Schnekenburger

Senior Software Architect / General Manager
EclipseSource France

Email: rschnekenburger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://eclipsesource.com/paris
Phone: +33
1 85 41 08 65
Hangouts: rschnekenburger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EclipseSource France SAS
7 rue de la Croix Martre
91120 Palaiseau

General Manager: Remi Schnekenburger
Registered Office: 7 rue de la Croix Martre, 91120 Palaiseau, France
Commercial Register 824 977 516  R.C.S. EVRY

Back to the top