Re: [epp-dev] Photon M5 EPP packages

+1 for PHP

Kaloyan

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 8:54 AM, Marvin Mueller <Marvin.Mueller@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

+1 for Eclipse for Testers

Best regards

Marvin Mueller

BREDEX GmbH

Lindentwete 1

38100 Braunschweig

Tel.: +49 531 24330-0

Fax: +49 531 24330-99

Geschäftsführer: Andreas Vogel, Ulrich Obst, Achim Lörke

Amtsgericht Braunschweig HRB 2450

www.bredex.de

From: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epp-dev-bounces@eclipse.org] On Behalf Of Markus Knauer
Sent: Freitag, 2. Februar 2018 15:24
To: EPP Developer Mailing List <epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [epp-dev] Photon M5 EPP packages

Dear Package Maintainers,

thanks to Mikael the config.a.jre.javase problem is fixed and we have a late Photon M5 build available for testing.

and updates/upgrades can be tested by adding the following p2 repositories

  http://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/packages/photon/M5

  http://download.eclipse.org/staging/photon

Given the delayed build time I'd suggest to wait until Monday to release them. But please test them as soon as possible and send your feedback as usual to this mailing list.

Thanks for testing,

Markus