Re: [epp-dev] EPP Oxygen.2 RC4 packages

Hi,

> the Oxygen.2 RC4 packages (which are hopefully the final Oxygen.2 ones)
> are available for testing from the build server:
>
> https://hudson.eclipse.org/packaging/job/oxygen.epp-tycho-build/420/artifact/org.eclipse.epp.packages/archive/
>
> For updates the following two p2 repositories need to be added manually
>
>   http://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/packages/oxygen/2.RC4
>   http://download.eclipse.org/staging/oxygen/
> <http://download.eclipse.org/staging/oxygen/>
>
> Please test them carefully and send your feedback / vote to this mailing
> list.

I think I have found a problem:

If I install the Oxygen.2 RC4 Java EPP package, it comes with m2e 1.8.1.
If, however, I update the Oxygen.R package to Oxygen.2, then m2e is
updated from 1.8.0 to 1.8.2, using Check for Updates and these three
update sites:

- http://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/packages/oxygen/2.RC4
- http://download.eclipse.org/staging/oxygen/
- http://download.eclipse.org/releases/oxygen/

AFAIK, releases/oxygen contains an m2e which is newer than the one on
staging/oxygen. This should not have happened.

Best wishes,

Andreas

--
Codetrails GmbH