Re: [epp-dev] Oxygen.1a RC1 EPP Packages

+1 for modeling

Le 29/09/2017 à 10:10, Markus Knauer a écrit :
Hi Package Maintainers,

I hope you are aware of the tight schedule for Oxygen.1a which is going to be a small update to provide the required Java 9 compatibility. Today we need to test and then publish the first release candidate:

  https://hudson.eclipse.org/packaging/job/oxygen.epp-tycho-build/356/artifact/org.eclipse.epp.packages/archive/

The p2 repositories for updates:

  http://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/packages/oxygen/1a.RC1
  http://download.eclipse.org/staging/oxygen

Please test and send your vote to this mailing list.

Thanks and regards,
Markus