Re: [epp-dev] EPP Oxygen.1 RC2 partially available for testing

+1 for _javascript_ (Linux x64)

On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 11:32 AM, Patrick Bänziger <Patrick.Baenziger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

+1 for Scout

Regards,

Patrick

From: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epp-dev-bounces@eclipse.org] On Behalf Of Markus Knauer
Sent: Freitag, 1. September 2017 18:17
To: EPP Developer Mailing List
Subject: [epp-dev] EPP Oxygen.1 RC2 partially available for testing

Hi package maintainers,

due to Mac OS / DMG build problems there were no successful RC1 builds. Therefore I decided to disable building for Mac OS for the time being in order to be able to have at least "something" for the Windows and Linux users.

but results may vary because the Oxygen Staging repo is a moving target as soon as projects contribute their RC3 content to it.

I'd appreciate to receive +1's until Monday for Windows+Linux. That means a small delay in the RC2 release, but better than nothing and it would give me some time over the weekend to copy the packages to the download server (and populate the mirrors).

Thanks,

Markus