Re: [epp-dev] No EPP packages for Photon M1?

HI Andreas,

probably not.. or, at least not today. I didn't find the time to update the versions and other strings in the various places, but maybe I could do this over the weekend. If the content is available this time, it is probably worth the effort.

Thanks,
Markus