[epp-dev] Newsfeed aimed at end-users integrated with Java EPP package?

Hi fellow EPP developers, hi Sopot

not sure how many of you know this already, but at the moment the Committers EPP package ships with an RSS newsfeed plug-in. This plug-in comes with two RSS feeds active: the latest additions to the Eclipse Marketplace and Planet Eclipse.

Now, the question is whether we could extends this, to, say the Eclipse IDE for Java Developers.

I haven’t found too many sources of great content, however. While Planet Eclipse is a great read for Eclipse committers, your average Eclipse user doesn’t care about EclipseCon deadlines or IP check intricacies. Also, not everyone is interested Marketplace updates.

Hence my question: Are there other sources of content (preferably in RSS form already) that you consider valuable to the average user of the Java EPP package?

Here’s what I have thought of so far:

Any other sources we could tap? Or is this feature in general not something you would like to see as part of the Java EPP package?

Best wishes,

Andreas

--
Codetrails GmbH