Re: [epp-dev] [Build time on Jenkins: from 3.5h to 1.5h

Hi Mickael,

just back from a few days off...

Yes, I think so... that's the reason why I created the OXYGEN http://git.eclipse.org/c/epp/org.eclipse.epp.packages.git/log/?h=OXYGEN branch this morning, but got sidetracked by some other work (and the Git problems). I will have a second look at your change and push it then.

Thanks,
Markus