Re: [epp-dev] Oxygen RC4a EPP packages

Markus Knauer wrote:
> On 21 June 2017 at 15:38, Andreas Sewe <andreas.sewe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:andreas.sewe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>
>     But, as I said: I don't think
>     the disclaimer is correct anymore, so the packages which contain m2e
>     (Java, JEE, ...) are probably fine as they are
>
> To the best of my knowledge this is an oversight, and hasn't been
> changed since Eclipse Mars, e.g. in Neon we had the same issue.
> But at some point in time it would be nice if they could fix this.

Yes, that's my assessment as well. In Mars and Neon we likely had the
same "false positives", as Eclipse Aether 1.0.0 came out prior to Mars [1].

So, if I hear from m2e-dev that this is indeed an oversight, I'll nudge
them as long as necessary to get this fixed for the next m2e release. :-)

Best wishes,

Andreas

[1] <https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.aether/>

--