Re: [epp-dev] Oxygen RC4a EPP packages

+1 for Java (macOS, 64 bit)

There is one issue, however, which I would like to bring to your
attention: m2e contributes a bundle (Embedded Maven Runtime Bundle) that
bears the "includes Incubtating Components" suffix.

While I believe this to be in error [1], AFAIK the suffix would normally
"infect" the entire EPP package, i.e., it would need to be labelled as
"contains incubating components" as well. But, as I said: I don't think
the disclaimer is correct anymore, so the packages which contain m2e
(Java, JEE, ...) are probably fine as they are -- unless you assume a
very strict by-the-book interpretation of our Incubating Brnading rules [2].

Best wishes,

Andreas

[1] <https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/m2e-dev/msg02039.html>
[2]