Von: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> im Auftrag von Arthur van Dorp <Arthur.vanDorp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 7. Juni 2017 13:06
An: Eclipse Packaging Project
Betreff: Re: [epp-dev] Oygen EPP builds hanging in package-dmg  or      macsigner-sign

If the timestamp is correct (would be approximately running one hour at the same build step), the current build is hanging again:
[INFO] --- eclipse-macsigner-plugin:1.1.4:sign (sign) @ epp.package.jee ---
[INFO] [Wed Jun 07 05:56:07 EDT 2017] Signing OS X application '/jobs/genie.packaging/oxygen.epp-tycho-build/workspace/org.eclipse.epp.packages

Thanks and regards,
Arthur