[epp-dev] Including a feature only on one platform/environment

Hi,

Is there an example of a product in the EPP that includes a feature only for one specific OS? I've seen in the past some features had platform filters but that prevents installing it altogether on other platforms, which I'm trying to avoid. Let's say for example, I'd like to add feature "foo.mostly.linux.friendly.feature.group" to the Eclipse C/C++ product but not prevent it from being installed on Windows and Mac. I'm thinking there has to be some p2.inf magic possible.

Thanks!

Marc-André

Back to the top