From: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Markus Knauer
Sent: Donnerstag, 16. März 2017 21:34
To: EPP Developer Mailing List
Subject: [epp-dev] Oxygen M6 EPP packages

Dear Package Maintainers,

I assume that some of you are already waiting for the Oxygen M6 packages for the upcoming conference week - they are now available for testing after a build time of exactly 5 (!) hours:

  https://hudson.eclipse.org/packaging/job/oxygen.epp-tycho-build/223/artifact/org.eclipse.epp.packages/archive/

p2 URLs for updates and upgrades

  http://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/packages/oxygen/M6
  http://download.eclipse.org/staging/oxygen

The Oxygen M6 is scheduled for tomorrow/Friday.

Thanks for testing,
Markus

P.S.: Don't get confused with my other mail today. This other mail was about Neon.3 which is scheduled for next Thursday.