From: "Sravan K Lakkimsetti" <sravankumarl@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [eclipse-dev] Oxygen (4.7) M6 is available
Date: 10 March 2017 at 12:28:16 GMT+1

Hi,

We are pleased to announce that Oxygen M6 is available for download and updates.

            Eclipse downloads:

            New and Noteworthy:

            Update existing (non-production) installs:

            Specific repository good for building against:

            Equinox specific downloads:

Thank you to everyone who made this checkpoint possible.

Thanks and Regards,
Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti
IBM India Pvt Ltd,
Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,
Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,
Bangalore - 560071, India
Phone: 91-80-41776858