Re: [epp-dev] Neon.3 RC2

In C/C++ package, CDT is still RC1. Marc, I don't know if you think it's worth respining or we'll just make sure to update for RC3?

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/91722

Marc-André

From: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2017 10:25 AM
To: EPP Developer Mailing List
Subject: [epp-dev] Neon.3 RC2

Dear Package Maintainers,

this week we are going to publish the "RC2" version of the Neon.3 packages tomorrow/Friday if we receive enough +2 votes for them.

The packages can be downloaded from build #559 at

  https://hudson.eclipse.org/packaging/job/neon.epp-tycho-build/559/artifact/org.eclipse.epp.packages/archive/

The p2 repositories for updates are

  http://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/packages/neon/SR3-RC2 and
  http://download.eclipse.org/staging/neon/
download.eclipse.org
Eclipse is probably best known as a Java IDE, but it is more: it is an IDE framework, a tools framework, an open source project, a community, an eco-system, and a foundation.

Thanks for testing and feedback!

Regards,
Markus

Back to the top