Re: [epp-dev] Oxygen M4 EPP packages (Extremely late)

What’s in this package if WTP doesn’t have a build that’s compatible with Oxygen M4 platform?

From: Chuck Bridgham
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 2:41 PM
To: Eclipse Packaging Project
Subject: Re: [epp-dev] Oxygen M4 EPP packages (Extremely late)

Sorry for missing this one over the holidays.

+1 JEE Win 64

Can we add this to the downloads page?

Thanks - Chuck

IBM Tools development, Eclipse WTP PMC
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC

Inactive hide details for Markus Knauer ---12/15/2016 09:17:35 AM---Dear package maintainers, our Oxygen M4 packages are ready Markus Knauer ---12/15/2016 09:17:35 AM---Dear package maintainers, our Oxygen M4 packages are ready for testing and available as build #145 o