From: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 8, 2016 3:02 PM
To: EPP Developer Mailing List
Subject: [epp-dev] Neon.2 RC4 packages

Dear Package Maintainers,

it is time for testing the final build (RC4) of the Neon.2 packages. All packages are available for download from Hudson at
The p2 repository URLs are

Traditionally we are _not_ going to publish the RC4 builds tomorrow, instead we are respecting the quiet week and will publish this build as Neon.2. Nevertheless I'm asking for your +1 as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards,

Markus

Back to the top