Re: [epp-dev] Neon.2 RC3 packages

Dennis Hübner wrote:
> …but I wonder why the first thing I see when starting eclipse, is an
> import wizard which installs
> a Buildship update.

interestingly, I didn't see this when testing the Java package (also on
OS X), which contains Buildship as well.

From the message in the wizard's title area, it seems like this is not a
fresh installation, as how else can there be "previously installed
plug-ins". Also, what "Available Software Sites" are configured? In
staging/neon, there shouldn't be a Buildship 2.x.

Hope this helps.

Andreas

--
Codetrails GmbH