[epp-dev] Ilya Buziuk as "moderator" for the JS EPP package

Hi all,

As I'm currently a bit away from the JS concerns at the moment, I've felt the need for someone to share this maintenance, testing and "moderation" of the _javascript_/Web EPP package.

I've asked Ilya Buziuk, who's much aware about the JSDT status, and who has IMO good understanding of the JS developer persona and of the state of the "market" and competition for _javascript_/Web development tools. He agrees to take care of this EPP package, so Ilya would now be the reference for testing, approving and animating this JS package.

I plan remain active to EPP in general for some more build-related topics.

Is there any objection? Is there a specific procedure to follow to have Ilya approvals count for the JS EPP package, or just participating on the mailing-list is enough?

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top