Re: [epp-dev] MAT in Java-based packages

Hi Marcel,

The “-XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError” has helped me personally a couple times.

With a “product” like the committers package though, my concern is that the heap dumps require a lot of disk space and I’m not sure how you could configure your eclipse.ini in a general way, making sure that you specify a path where the heap dump can actually be written to disk…

Thanks,
Martin
--
Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Owner – Development Tools, Wind River
direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6