Re: [epp-dev] MAT in Java-based packages

Hi,

On 09/05/2016 11:23 AM, Marcel Bruch wrote:
Just to say it clearly: I don’t know if MAT can be used reasonably well for this use case and I’ve no concrete plan when I’ll work on this item. I’ll follow up when there is something to show.

I remember that at SAP we used (and maybe it is still used) MAT to automatically analyze OOM crashes for a Java Server. MAT run headless and generated a report (text and charts) that was included in a mail alert. It should be able to run in a similar way for the Eclipse IDE too.

--
Kaloyan Raev | Zend Studio Team Lead
Rogue Wave Software, Inc.

Back to the top