Re: [epp-dev] [cross-project-issues-dev] Eclipse for Committers

On 09/07/2016 09:40 AM, Marcel Bruch wrote:
For instance you do not want bug *every* user with ui freeze warnings and error reporting popups. It’s just not necessary and might be disturbing for some users.
As long as they have options for disabling error reporting or always report without popup, I think it's totally fine.
The more data we gather from end-users on this topic, the easier it will be to determine which bugs are the most frequent and worth being fixed.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top