Re: [epp-dev] MAT in Java-based packages

The dependencies aside, I found myself happier when using the MAT standalone download (rcp app) and giving it as much memory as possible. As I used to do a lot backend development, heap dumps where 4-16GB. It might be different for desktop apps. But I would not give my Eclipse IDE that much memory. ;)

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/