Re: [epp-dev] MAT in Java-based packages

On 08/24/2016 10:47 AM, Andreas Sewe wrote:
I have been thinking about this as well recently, although EclEmma (currently moving to eclipse.org :-) seems more like a "must have" tool than MAT.
That will be another thread, but joining release train and EPP was one of the reason why EclEmma wished to move to Eclipse.org.
That being said, I'm not opposed to adding MAT, but would need to
investigate what it adds in terms of UI clutter and dependencies (BIRT,
IIRC).
Yeah, I forgot about the dependency on Birt. However, if it's "only" picking the Birt engine and not the Birt UI (which would crowd menus and UI with irrelevant actions), that should be fine.
I can't really try it immediatly, but I'll try to do it soon. In the meantime, if anyone have a few cycles to spend on it and report, that'd be welcome!
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top