Re: [epp-dev] Neon RC3 packages

Am 03.06.2016 um 15:04 schrieb Kaloyan Raev <kaloyan.r@xxxxxxxx>:

Hi Marcel,

Those who contribute to the project are enthusiast who believe that Eclipse should have a good Android Tooling.
There is no company that backs up this efforts. So, it's a "side project" effort for those who find any time.

Any help with fixing issues and evolving the project would be appreciate. The AERI reports are indeed a good list of small tasks for potential contributors.

Then contributors need to know/learn about these issues. Is there a -dev mailing list that can be used?  We could configure a bi-weekly or monthly digest email for that list.
Since contributors are usually not committers, I’d need to implement means that allow non-committers to review error reports and create bugs from problems. Do you think this would be worth it?

Back to the top