Od: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> w imieniu użytkownika Dennis Hübner <dennis.huebner@xxxxxxxxx>
Wysłane: 3 czerwca 2016 09:44
Do: Eclipse Packaging Project
Temat: Re: [epp-dev] Neon RC3 packages

+1 for macosx (64)

no blocker
no incubating projects

Regards,
Dennis.

Am 02.06.2016 um 13:42 schrieb Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Package Maintainers,

I'm sure you are already waiting for this mail: The Neon RC3 packages are available for testing!

  https://hudson.eclipse.org/packaging/job/neon.epp-tycho-build/353/artifact/org.eclipse.epp.packages/archive/

The p2 repositories for update tests:

  http://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/packages/neon/RC3/ and
  http://download.eclipse.org/staging/neon/

IMPORTANT: This time I'm not only asking for the usual testing-was-successful vote. In addition to that vote I'm asking for a confirmation that the package does not contain any content from projects in Incubation Phase. If it does contain those bits we need to label the package accordingly.

Thanks,
Markus