From: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 2, 2016 2:42 PM
To: EPP Developer Mailing List
Subject: [epp-dev] Neon RC3 packages

Hi Package Maintainers,

I'm sure you are already waiting for this mail: The Neon RC3 packages are available for testing!

  https://hudson.eclipse.org/packaging/job/neon.epp-tycho-build/353/artifact/org.eclipse.epp.packages/archive/

The p2 repositories for update tests:

  http://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/packages/neon/RC3/ and
  http://download.eclipse.org/staging/neon/

IMPORTANT: This time I'm not only asking for the usual testing-was-successful vote. In addition to that vote I'm asking for a confirmation that the package does not contain any content from projects in Incubation Phase. If it does contain those bits we need to label the package accordingly.

Thanks,
Markus

Back to the top