Re: [epp-dev] Reporting Package, BIRT, and Neon?

Good.

There are two overdue changes in Gerrit for the Reporting Package that need a qualified and immediate review:

  Bug 490754 - Adopt editor discovery for Reporting package
  https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/69607/

  Bug 493642 - [Welcome] Adopt Solstice theme for Reporting package
  https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/72733/

Moreover, we are going to build the EPP packages for Neon RC2 *today*. Since I'm not aware of any active package maintainer for the Reporting Package I would accept a +1 from any BIRT committer after some package testing. The details like temporary download location etc. will be send to this epp-dev mailing list as usual.

Thanks,
Markus