Re: [epp-dev] Pending Gerrit Changes / Neon RC1

Hi Markus,

> tomorrow/Thursday we need to build the Neon RC1 packages; if you are
> looking into Gerrit and search for open changes [1] you'll find many
> changes that need to be reviewed by a package maintainer.
>
> It would be good to get as many as possible in for the RC1 build;
> unfortunately I don't have the time this week to go through all of them,
> despite the fact that I cannot judge if they make sense for a particular
> package.

I'll do so for the Java package this morning (against [1] as the staging
update site is not yet populated [2]).

As I am not an EPP committer yet, all I can do at the moment is give a
+1 and ping you, though. Hope that still works out for Neon RC1.

Best wishes,

Andreas

[1]
<https://hudson.eclipse.org/simrel/job/simrel.neon.runaggregator.BUILD__CLEAN/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/aggregation/final/>