Re: [epp-dev] Neon M7 packages

+1 for Committers.

On 05 May 2016, at 20:40, Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Package Maintainers,

build #254 is ready with the candidates for Neon M7. It's only your vote that is missing... ;-)

The downloads are available from

  https://hudson.eclipse.org/packaging/job/neon.epp-tycho-build/254/artifact/org.eclipse.epp.packages/archive/

and the packages are based on these two p2 repositories
I'm quite happy to see so many incoming changes via Gerrit. Unfortunately I haven't had enough time to review all, but tried to merge most of them this week. Just keep in mind that every EPP committer can vote with a +2 on a review and should be able to merge them. If it affects many packages, it should be discussed first on the mailing list, but I'll trust your judgement.

Needless to mention: The Neon M7 is planned for tomorrow/Friday at about 10am Eastern time. +1 votes from the package maintainers are highly appreciated... :-)

Thanks,
Markus