Re: [epp-dev] Important structural change in Eclipse Neon

On 02/22/2016 08:27 PM, Markus Knauer wrote:
Hi Marc-Andre,

no, an upgrade from the old structure to the new structure is unfortunately not supported. Maybe someone comes up with a good idea/solution but I have my doubts.
Despite not being supported, I witnessed migration from Luna to Mars.1 for the regular EPP Java package on Linux working well, simply by adding the Mars site to available sites and trying "Check for updates".