Re: [epp-dev] Neon M5 packages

+1 for Parallel OSX 64 bit

On Feb 5, 2016, at 8:56 AM, Dennis Hübner <dennis.huebner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

+1 for DSL package (macosx 64)

Same issue with "about dialog"

Best regards,
Dennis.

Am 05.02.2016 um 08:24 schrieb Marc-André Laperle <marc-andre.laperle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

+1 for C/C++ Linux 64.

Minor thing: In about dialog, it says "Version: Neon Milestone 4" instead of 5.

Marc-Andre

From: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Markus Knauer [mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, 04 February 2016 10:48 AM
To: EPP Developer Mailing List
Subject: [epp-dev] Neon M5 packages

Hi package maintainers,

this is the first out of two mails today, and it is about the Neon M5 packages. Don't get confused if you get another mail soon...

Download of the packages from Hudson:
https://hudson.eclipse.org/packaging/job/neon.epp-tycho-build/161/artifact/org.eclipse.epp.packages/archive/

p2 repositories for updates/upgrades:
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/packages/neon/M5/ andhttp://download.eclipse.org/releases/staging/

I updated the copyright dates in all packages to 2016; if you spot a place where I missed the update please let me know and we can fix it for the next milestone.

The release of the Neon packages on the download page is planned for tomorrow/Friday.

Thank you for testing and for voting!

Markus

Dennis Hübner

Xtext Commiter / Build Engineer

Mobile: +49 (0) 151 / 17 39 67 07
Telefon: +49 (0) 431 / 990 268 70
Fax: +49 (0) 431 / 990 268 72

itemis AG
Niederlassung Kiel
Am Germaniahafen 1
24143 Kiel
http://www.itemis.de/

Rechtlicher Hinweis:

Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621

Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vors.), Wolfgang Neuhaus, Dr. Georg Pietrek, Jens Trompeter, Sebastian Neus

Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus