Re: [epp-dev] Start Mars.2 builds

Hi Mickael,

David's release job for /releases/maintenance triggered automatically a new build of all EPP packages - see build #308 and #309 at [1].

Today I took your request as a reason to update all the configuration files to the new version. The change is now in Gerrit [2] and I will push it as soon as I see that the verification job was successful. As soon as this change is available in the MARS branch, all version numbers are updated and should allow you to test the results of the build much better. I called this for the time being a Mars.2-RC0 because it is not yet a real build.

Thanks,
Markus