Re: [epp-dev] Neon M1 + Mars.1 RC1 packages

+1 for DSL Package (mac osx 64) Neon+Mars

Best regards,
Dennis.

Am 21.08.2015 um 17:12 schrieb Marc-André Laperle <marc-andre.laperle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

+1 for C/C++ both packages (Linux 64 bit)

Note: I noticed Linux Tools is still 4.0.0 in Neon but I assume it will be updated in a later milestone

From: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Markus Knauer [mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, 20 August 2015 2:22 PM
To: EPP Developer Mailing List
Subject: [epp-dev] Neon M1 + Mars.1 RC1 packages

Hi package maintainers,

is everyone back from summer vacation? We'll see if this is the case, there are many packages that wait for testing and for votes.

Neon M1

Nearly all packages could be built from the 'master' branch. I hope to make them available from the download page tomorrow / Friday if we manage to get enough +1 votes. The coordinates:

Download:
https://hudson.eclipse.org/packaging/job/neon.epp-tycho-build/18/artifact/org.eclipse.epp.packages/archive/
p2 repositories:
https://hudson.eclipse.org/packaging/job/neon.epp-tycho-build/18/artifact/org.eclipse.epp.packages/archive/repository/ and http://download.eclipse.org/releases/staging/

Mars.1 RC1

Our second release tomorrow. Everything is built from the 'MARS' branch of the EPP Git repository. As always, I don't have any plans to publish this first warm-up RC1 on the download page, but it's worth to test them to get a better picture if everything is still working.

Download:
https://hudson.eclipse.org/packaging/job/mars.epp-tycho-build/266/artifact/org.eclipse.epp.packages/archive/
p2 repositories:
https://hudson.eclipse.org/packaging/job/mars.epp-tycho-build/266/artifact/org.eclipse.epp.packages/archive/repository/ and http://download.eclipse.org/releases/maintenance/