Re: [epp-dev] Important: New Eclipse Mars Build

+1 Parallel

Hi Package Maintainers,

as mentioned in my other mail this morning, we had to rebuild all packages, and now I'm asking all of you for a final test and for a new vote, the sooner the better, tomorrow/Friday would be appreciated because it is really late in the game.

Packages can be found here as result of build #257:

https://hudson.eclipse.org/packaging/job/mars.epp-tycho-build/257/artifact/org.eclipse.epp.packages/archive/

For upgrade tests from earlier versions you'll need to add the two familiar p2 repositories:

http://download.eclipse.org/releases/staging/and

http://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/packages/mars/RC4/

The only two expected changes between this version and the version from last week should be the update of the Eclipse Error Reporter and the change of initial preferences in the JavaEE package.

Thank you for your understanding and your support!
Let's cross fingers that this is our final build for Eclipse Mars!

Regards,
epp-dev mailing list
epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx