Re: [epp-dev] Heads Up: Disable Oomph's Preference Recorder By Default?

I'd say we are past the deadline to rebuild the packages unless someone tells us that this is a no-go, and we all come to the conclusion that it is a stop-ship bug. The last build of the packages was last week's RC4, and there are currently no plans to rebuild the packages.

Regards,
Markus