[epp-dev] ready for Mars?

Tomorrow (Thursday) is our last scheduled build day for Eclipse Mars. Are you ready?

The RC4 that we are going to build won't be "released" on Friday, instead it is our build that will be released on June 24 as "the release" - in other words: This is the last chance for (small) changes.

The build [1] is configured in a way that every update of the staging repository (/releases/staging) triggers a new build of the packages. In addition to that, EPP committers should be able to trigger a build manually. This is important for pre-RC4 tests in the next hours.

After the usual RC4 sign-off process we'll have some time next week to update all the little, but important things: Information on the web page, new&noteworthy URLs, etc.

Please let me know if there are any issues or questions.

Thanks,
Markus

Back to the top