we can reproduce it and we (Mylyn and Error Reporting Teams) are looking into this. We have little trouble to support the different themes like the dark theme well but I’m sure we’ll have a reasonable well-working solution in place in the next RC.

Thanks
Marcel

On 05 Jun 2015, at 09:29, Oberhuber, Martin <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Gunnar,

I’m not sure if this could somehow be related to

The way your widget is drawn it does not seem browser drawn…

Thanks,
Martin
--
Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Owner – Development Tools, Wind River
direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

From: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gunnar Wagenknecht
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2015 8:57 PM
To: Eclipse Packaging Project; Sam Davis; Marcel Bruch
Subject: Re: [epp-dev] Mars RC3 packages

+1 for Committers.

Although the error reporting notifications look ugly now on Mac. Did something change there?
<image001.png>

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/

Am 04.06.2015 um 07:28 schrieb Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Package Maintainers,

build #238 is ready and our candidate for Mars RC3 tomorrow/Friday:

  https://hudson.eclipse.org/packaging/job/mars.epp-tycho-build/238/artifact/org.eclipse.epp.packages/archive/

Update and upgrades can be tested with

  http://download.eclipse.org/releases/staging/ and
  http://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/packages/mars/RC3/

The release of the RC3 packages is scheduled for tomorrow/Friday at 10am EST as usual.

Thanks,
Markus

Codetrails GmbH
The knowledge transfer company