Re: [epp-dev] Mars RC2 packages

Hi,

> build #229 is ready and our candidate for Mars RC2 tomorrow:
>
> https://hudson.eclipse.org/packaging/job/mars.epp-tycho-build/229/artifact/org.eclipse.epp.packages/archive/

Just downloaded [1] for a test drive. Under OS X Yosemite, starting the
unpacked Eclipse.app through a double-click yields the following message:

  Eclipse.app is damaged and can't be opened. You should move it to the
  trash

The download's size is the same as that reported by Hudson (278728302),
but I unfortunately couldn't find a checksum to verify whether the file
got garbled during transit.

However, running ./Eclipse.app/Contents/MacOS/eclipse from the command
line works fine, so I suspect that the issue is more with OS X than the
network.

Anyway, can someone under Mac OS please test this package as well and
also run shasum on it?

Andreas

[1]
<https://hudson.eclipse.org/packaging/job/mars.epp-tycho-build/229/artifact/org.eclipse.epp.packages/archive/20150528-0540_eclipse-jee-mars-RC2-macosx.cocoa.x86_64.tar.gz>