[epp-dev] Reporting Package: Change of BIRT feature dependencies

Hi all,

this morning I found out that there are some changes in the BIRT feature structure, or that there are some features missing that used to be there... anyway, the result was that I had to remove some feature dependencies from the Reporting Package. With these removals I hope to get a green build soon:
It would be good to get some feedback from them about this change.

Thanks,
Markus

Back to the top